Experiment Fatso

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Day 6

Day 6 went like a breeze. Why? Cause i didn't go to the gym. I believe i reached my limit here, so i thought pushing it would have ended in exhaustion or an injury. Everything hurts and i really needed the break. So it's ok, i'll retake it on monday.

Concerning the diet, everything alright. I did change dinner's pasta for salad, cause i didn't have the necessary ingredients. I don't think it matters a bit. I'm as well indulging in some fruit with a little yogurt as a treat. It keeps the fatso inside on a leash, so although not 100% diety, it seems like the smart thing to do.

I guess i can say, despite not having exercised today: 6 % completed!

1 Comments:

  • Interesting blog: Thank you for sharing your journey.

    Best wishes,
    Barbara

    www.slayingfatmonster.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Barbara Toomer, at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home