Experiment Fatso

Monday, April 11, 2005

Week Zero

Every seven days i'll update my weight, measures and pictures (of my big, fat belly, yes!), and since this one's week 0, i shall provide my initial data.

Weight: 185 lbs (84 kgs)
Height: 180 cms
Chest: 101
Belly: 100
Waist: 96
Butt: 111.5
Thighs: 65 (on its thickest part)



Front




Side




Seated - Front




Seated - Side




What I see



There you have it. God, take me now.

Day One

So far no problem with the food. I'm not particularly hungry and i'm not craving any chocolate. Good fatso start. Anne Collin's veggie diet is quite low calorie, so i am feeling very tired nonetheless. It could also very well be that i'm horribly unfit and my first routine left me pretty messed up.

Today i had only cardio exercise. 20 minutes on the stepper, 20 on the bike and 20 on the treadmill. I couldn't complete the 1 hour, though. With 10 minutes to go my lower legs and my foot-soles were really fucked up. I chose not to shatter myself in the first day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home